The Only Turnkey Binary Options Platform with Source Code
The Modulus White Label Binary Options Platform is a customizable all-in-one turnkey solution for binary options brokerages. The solution includes our award-winning Front End, Risk Management, Account Management, and Payment System. This is the only white label binary options solution available that can be self-hosted and comes with source code – meaning there are no fees, commissions, or profit sharing! You can operate independantly without software restrictions so long as your binary options are listed on a proper exchange and you are properly registered and regulated to offer trading to residents in the countries you service.
The M4 Binary Options platform is extremely user-friendly and fun to use. In fact it is addictive.
What are Binary Options?
Also known as Digital Options and Fixed Return Options (FRO), binary options are the simplest form of options trading. When buying a binary option the potential return is certain and known before the purchase is made. The payoff can take only two possible outcomes. Also unlike regular options, there is no time decay. For example, a purchase is made of a binary option on XYZ Corp's stock at $100 with a binary payoff of $1,000. If at the future maturity date the stock is trading at above $100, $1,000 is received. If the stock is trading below $100, no money is received. And if the stock is trading at $100, the money is returned to the purchaser.
Buy vs. Build
Are you paying for a white label you don't own? Are you worried that the service could be shut down or that rates could go up?
Are you worried about the associated risk, time, and money it takes to build a binary options platform from scratch?
- Modulus has been in business since 1997, having served thousands of institutional clients in over 94 countries with over three million end users and over $4.5 billion traded through our technology annually. Our 250+ employees have the experience that it takes to make global exchanges and financial institutions run flawlessly 24-7.
- All features including our risk engine and frontend have been designed in accordance with most compliance requirements of regulators around the world.
- Our products support globalization and are designed to work with multiple languages, providing your traders with the best possible experience.
- Our risk management engine will help keep your business profitable and help keep your client funds safe. We also help ensure that binary options platform operators maximize their risk management to maximize profit.
- Most companies should prefer buying to building: if you build your own product, there's an unacceptable risk. What if the end result is a failure?
- M4 saves thousands of hours in development time. This translates to faster time to market, lower costs, and a higher ROI.
- M4 offers full support. Unless you go with the turnkey option, your developers will receive developer technical support, setup and training, source code updates, and helpful advice to help you customize your platform.
What you should know:
1. Signing up with a hosted white label binary options platform provider is risky.
2. Building a trading platform from scratch can be very expensive.
3. It is limiting and dangerous to be denied access to your trading platform source code.
4. However, using free, open-source code is even more dangerous (see our document).
Perhaps you are paying for a platform that you don't own. Or, are you concerned your competitors are releasing new versions of their platform so rapidly you can't keep up?
The M4 Binary Options Trading Platform
Everything about the M4 Binary Options platform is completely customizable. All features, menus, toolbars, charts, colors, styles, and features can be modified, enhanced, or removed with ease. Because you are provided with source code examples and developer documentation, you can make your own modifications, or you can hire developers to code to your specifications.
The solution features multi-timeframe charts, even optional auto-trading capabilities, artificial intelligence, pattern recognition, and more.
Turnkey and Easy
We can handle everything from customization, to server setup, web design, graphics design, training, and even marketing, so you don't have to lift a finger!
All CPU-intensive processes in M4 are asynchronous, taking full advantage of multi-core processors. Data loading, batch payment processing, maintenance and other features make full use of asynchronous programming design.
Get Started with M4 Binary Options >
StockChartX Charting Engine
We asked more than 1,200 traders which charting features and technical indicators they wanted in StockChartX. There were lots of valuable feature requests, and we added them all.
StockChartX features real-time, tick-by-tick charting with High-Low-Close bars, Open-High-Low-Close bars, 2D & 3D Candlestick charts, Renko, Kagi, Three Line Break, Point & Figure, Candle-Volume, Equi-Volume, Shaded Equi-Volume, Heikin Ashi Candlesticks, Darvas Boxes and other price styles.
You can chart real-time market data; insert buy, sell, or exit symbols; insert text, trend lines, custom images, multiple indicators, and overlay indicators (share scales); display charts with semi-log or linear scaling; print charts; save charts as images; save/load charts as binary files and more.
StockChartX is the original C++ charting library, used by over 3,000,000 traders.
Technical Analysis Indicators
M4 features over 80 popular technical indicators which can be customized with user-defined parameters. Our technical indicators have been validated by their authors whenever possible, so you can be sure the calculations are correct. That's why our technical indicator library has won numerous awards by Futures magazine and Stocks & Commodities magazine. View a complete list of indicators here.
Trade Directly From Charts
M4 lets you click and trade from any chart window. You can select any level on a chart to place an order. Orders are automatically generated whenever the price rises above or below your predefined levels. You can customize this feature to enter market orders, limit orders, or even trailing stops and smart orders.
We provide developer setup and training via desktop sharing, so you can run the M4 platform immediately after your license is purchased. Technical support and source code updates are provided for one year and may be renewed. Contact us to get started today.