The Global Leader Since 1997
Others may have promised to help you "utilize your core components" or to "enhance your software with OOP, UML, HTML5, WPF, XAML, XML, SQL, or SPDY."
But what does all that really mean?
At Modulus, we don't proffer buzzwords; instead, we deliver software solutions based on your unique needs.
Modulus has targeted highly visible, well-respected companies. Our clients include JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Credit Suisse, TD Ameritrade, The NASDAQ Stock Exchange, The Chicago Board of Trade, Yahoo! Finance, and many others.
We'd like to offer you the same level of service we extend to all our clients.
We offer lightning-fast turnarounds, from the initial consultation to design, coding, implementation, and training.
But, we recognize that timely delivery of specification-compliant software is not enough. Developing a successful project requires attention to a wide variety of issues.
Modulus specializes in delivering soup-to-nuts software solutions. We provide complete development, beginning with the requirements and continuing through development, documentation, testing, rollout, user training, and maintenance.
Modulus has the experience and expertise to make your project successful, whether introducing a new product or maintaining one already in existence. Put simply, we can tackle your company's toughest problems.
Our work will meet or exceed your expectations. Guaranteed.
Our expertise ranges from programming languages such as C++, C#, F#, R, MatLab, Java, C, Assembly, CUDA, OpenCL, and CLOO, to other technology-based innovations. We are known in the financial technology industry for developing High Performance Computing (HPC) systems, and we often design custom hardware solutions for our clients.
We're considered thought leaders in the mobile application development industry, for both iOS (iPhone & iPad) and Android, and we fully understand the development of scanning (screening) systems, direct market access connections, high frequency trading systems, and much more.
Feel free to contact us at (888) 318-3754 to speak with a representative, or use the form below to submit your request.
- Algorithm trading system development utilizing both custom software and custom hardware for equities, futures, options, bonds, crypto, OTC and more
- Dynamic position sizing algorithms and custom risk management systems
- Order routing including dynamic smart orders
- Big data analytics and mining including analysis of unstructured data via IBM Watson™, Modulus SharpeMind™ and other systems
- Execution Management System (EMS) design and development to process and display market data and provide seamless and fast access to trading destinations
- Ultra high frequency and low latency processing of messaging, order matching and more
- Ultra high performance scalable software and hardware solutions for SaaS, HaaS and PaaS
- Auto trading system strategy design including A.I. (bio-inspired A.I. for both software and hardware), high frequency systems, statistical arbitrage, inter-market and multi-asset trading
- Direct market access (DMA) system development
- Fiber optic network consulting including architecture, design and implementation for HFT
HFT, DMA, Quant Systems
- Turnkey broker dealer platforms with commercial open source code
- Custom UI dashboard interface design and implementation
- Equities, futures, forex, over-the-counter (OTC), crypto-currency (Bitcoin/Litecoin) matching engines based on high performance, scalable Modulus MyExchange exchange engine technology
- Exchange connections and market data feed connections for DMA, market data processing, storage, retrieval and real-time streaming with eSignal, IQFeed, Barchart, Reuters, Bloomberg, direct exchange connections with the CBOT, CME, NASDAQ, NYSE, international exchanges, etc.
- Market data broadcasting including push technology for mobile apps and web apps using SuperWebSockets
- RAM based data processing and Memory Mapped File (MMF) engines for multi-petabyte time series databases (great for quant research)
- Plug-and-play trade clearing and settlement systems
- Equity / cash market systems
- FIX and FAST protocol development and implementation
- Infrastructure design including hardware design, network design and capacity planning
- Trade order management systems
- Trade capture and trade allocation systems
- Trade reporting systems design and development
- Black Scholes, binomial, Monte Carlo, lattice and other pricing systems
Why Choose Modulus?
Modulus is a financial technology company. While that may not sound like a real differentiator, it is. It means that our solutions come from our years of experience in the financial technology industry. Our products and services are provided by developers and engineers who have first-hand trading experience. Everyone here at Modulus speaks your language.
We offer innovative solutions which far exceed the requirements of the finance industry. Our solutions are engineered to stand the rigorous use of professional trading.
We pride ourselves on our highly accessible product support. With Modulus, you will never be redirected to an outsourced support team, and you won't find a problem we can't solve.
We understand that financial technology is not one size fits all. What's right for one client may not be right for the next.
Most importantly, we are committed to your success. In the spirit of a true partnership, we strive to build valuable, long-term relationships with our clients. We stick around after the job is done.